Private Mailbox in San Francisco - Secured 24/7
Avoid Potential Risk - Rent a Private Mailbox San Mateo CA
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL, and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
- Mail Box Rental Requirements
Two types of identification are required: One must contain a photograph of the addressee(s). Social Security cards, birth certificates, credit cards, and expired IDs are unacceptable. The agent must write in identifying information. Subject to verification. Acceptable identification includes Valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification; armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate ID card, Passport, Alien registration card, vehicle insurance policy. Certificate of naturalization, current lease, mortgage or Deed of trust, vehicle registration card. A photocopy of your identification may be retained by the agent for verification. Minimum 3-month agreement.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at A+ MailBoxes & More. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- You’ll have 9:00 am to 7:00 pm weekdays and Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure. San Francisco Location.
- You’ll have 9:00 am to 6:00 pm weekdays access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure. San Mateo Location.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free “Mail Check” — email ahead to see if you have mail — no wasted trips.
- Email notification—We can email or text you when that important letter or package is delivered.
- Security & Safety — Our mailbox lobby is lit and secured 24/7.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on-demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at A+ MailBoxes & More you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and it is easier for customers to find you online.